Kids are natural comedians, and the way they tell jokes and stories is sometimes even funnier than what they’re saying! Why not give them some ammunition by sharing these hilarious, cute and funny jokes that your little ones will absolutely love.
Here are a few clean and funny jokes for your kids:
- What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping?
- What did the left eye say to the right eye?
Between us, something smells!
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
- Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7, 8, 9
- Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
Because he felt crummy.
- Where would you find an elephant?
The same place you lost her!
- How do we know that the ocean is friendly?
- What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm.
- Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
Because she will let it go.
- How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
- What do elves learn in school?
- Kid: What are you doing under there?
Mom: Under where?
Kid: Ha ha! You said underwear!!
- What’s a pirate’s favorite letter?
- Where do cows go on Friday nights?
They go to the moo-vies!
- Knock, knock!
- What kind of room doesn’t have doors?
- Why was the math book sad?
It had too many problems!
- What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
- What do you call a pig that knows karate?
A pork chop!
We hope your little ones enjoy these fun, silly jokes and make everyone laugh til their stomachs hurt!