As a Mom of a toddler who did not sleep through until he was literally 4 years old. I can completely understand why thousands of sleep deprived Moms are rushing to order and anxiously waiting for the delivery of this doll, named Lulla. What makes this normal looking doll so special? Well, she plays real-life recording of breathing and a heartbeat of a mom at rest. The aim here is to help stabilize the babies breathing and heartbeat, resulting in a longer sleep pattern and better quality of sleep.
There are 5 unique patent pending design concepts for this doll:
- Hear– When the dolls chest is pressed, she plays a recording of breathing and a heartbeat of a mother at rest.
- Look– Babies prefer to look at something that resembles a human face. The colors of the doll were chosen for the purpose of making the doll gender and race neutral. Although I am sure they will need to come up with a few more additions to the family given our multiracial culture.
- Touch– The outer layer is made from soft natural cotton. The filling is made from ultra fine microfiber that is hypoallergenic.
- Smell– The fabric of the doll can absorb smell from parents if they first keep it close to their skin before giving it to their child for extra feeling of security.
- Clean and safe– The doll is machine washable in warm water making it safer for small babies with underdeveloped immune and respiratory systems.
Good news – you can order and they will deliver to South Africa!
If you want to purchase go here: https://www.dudubabacompany.co.za/
Watch the full product video here: