It’s no wonder they came up with the name ‘Wonderbag’, because this is truly a wonderful product. What is it? In a nutshell it’s a non-electric heat-retention slow cooker. A good example is one that we always experience when we get the idea to do a slow cook during winter. At the time it seems like a fantastic idea, but in reality it doesn’t always work out.
Well because there is always that moment you ask yourself, is it safe to leave the slow-cooker on all night whilst we sleeping or whilst we are at work? If you have someone at the house during the day that helps, but most of the time this is not always possible. And in my case, as I have done before, come 5pm and I’m about to leave work and suddenly I remember I forgot to call home to ask my domestic to turn off the slow cooker – epic fail! Arrive home to dry, over-cooked dinner. Bleh! Not to mention the potential danger it may have caused to those at home.
This bag is going to solve my problem and hopefully yours too. But what I’m most interested to learn is that it has so many other fantastic benefits, including a great give back campaign.
Here are 11 reasons why you should consider the Wonderbag:
- Health: It keeps the moisture inside your food so that the nutrients don’t boil away.
- Safety: It uses less water, food doesn’t burn and doesnt require electricity.
- Delicious: It tenderizes the meat but also keeps the vegetables firm allowing the flavours to develop.
- Attractive: Designed in attractive fabrics that are easy to wash, wipe and clean.
- Portable: Great for taking to picnics, camping and friends.
- Convienient: Family or friends running late? Keep your meal fresh and hot without spoiling it. Or better prepare meals in advance.
- Insulation: This bag keeps things cold too, so it’s a great farmers market or supermarket companion to keep your groceries cold and frozen while travelling.
- Versatility: It’s a great yogurt maker, rice cooker and bread ‘prover’.
- Proudly South African: For every Wonderbag bought a donation is made to The Wonderbag Foundation who distribute Wonderbags to families in need in Africa.
- Goodness: It’s good to the environment and good to you.
- Affordable: Pricing starts at just R215 for the smaller bags and going up to R400 for the larger bags.
To get your Wonderbag, click here.
See it in action here:
You can also get great recipes here: wonderbag.co.za/recipes
Here are a testimonial from one mom: